In This Issue
A Force Truly Evil Presents: “A Force Truly Evil – Bass Pressure”
The expected second A Force Truly Evil Circuit Tracks Sound Pack fully compatible. Includes full tracking of the new labeled macros on Circuit Tracks and 24 sessions.
A Force Truly Evil presents : “A Force Truly Evil – Bass Pressure”
Right off the back of his incredible previous release, “A Force Truly Evil Vol.1″ is delighted to unleash upon the world the latest pack titled “Bass Pressure” with clear a purpose: Becoming the new must have soundbank for any producer looking to achieve a pro level in Bass Music genres.
We’ve packed in only the best sounds around featuring huge modulated woobles, reeses, 808 subs, heavy deep and dark basses, hoovers, hyper saws, sharp and distorted leads plus wavetable modulation sounds from the latest hardness synth methods.
Pack contents :
- 64 Stunning patches that follow the assignments printed parameters on the Circuit Tracks macros.
- 24 Massive high quality demo Sessions including automated macro movements and modern production techniques, covering Dubstep, Grime, Drum & Bass, Techstep, Neurofunk, Jungle.
- Patches are even greater for the harder side of Bass House, Future bass, Electro House and EDM. – 64 blasting drum sounds with heavy weight kicks and snares for ensuring maximum impact on your tracks.
- New amen break kit for iconic Drum & Bass/Jungle sound.
OG Circuit Macros:
- Knob 1 Modulation knob (could be LFO modulations, OSC morphing, etc)
- Knob 2 Amp Envelope Release
- Knob 3 Filter
- Knob 4 Resonance
- Knob 5 Filter Envelope Depth (first half for negative modulation, and second half for positive)
- Knob 6 Filter Envelope Decay
- Knob 7 Distortion
- Knob 8 Chorus
The Circuit Tracks version of this sound pack follows the parameter assignments printed in the Circuit Tracks macros.
For more information, visit online at isotonikstudios.com