Applied Acoustics Systems releases the Urban Trip sound pack for the Ultra Analog VA-3 and AAS Player plug-ins.
AAS sound designer Emeric Zubar a.k.a. BLAKE is back in full force with Urban Trip—a must-have Hip Hop toolbox of 100 presets designed for modern beat makers, more specifically Trap, Boom bap, and Lo-fi producers. Urban Trip doesn’t only covers the analog classics extremely well, it also features everything you need to produce a wide range of modern cutting-edge sounds with hard-hitting percussion, deep and rich-sounding basses, crunchy melodic keys, soaring leads, and peculiar effects. All presets come with powerful macros allowing you to morph sounds into new ones, making this sound pack highly versatile with its wide range of sonorities. With BLAKE’s Urban Trip, you’ll have everything you need to create a catchy, head-nodding track with tons of character.
The Urban Trip sound pack is available now as an instant download delivery package. Urban Trip works with both the Ultra Analog VA-3 plug-in (sold separately) and the included AAS Player plug-in.
AAS plug-ins run on both Windows and Mac OS and support the VST, Audio Units, AAX Native, RTAS, and NKS plug-in formats.
To mark the release, everything Ultra Analog VA-3 is 50% off until November 17, 2022. The discounts are as follows:
- The Urban Trip sound pack US$19.
- The Ultra Analog VA-3 plug-in +URBAN TRIP bundle US$99.
- The Ultra Analog VA-3 +PACKS bundle US$199.
- The Ultra Analog VA-3 Upgrade for Ultra Analog VA-2 users +URBAN TRIP bundle US$39.
- The Ultra Analog VA-3 Upgrade for Ultra Analog Session users +URBAN TRIP bundle US$49.
- The AAS Beatmaker Bundle: Urban Trip + Turmoil District + Low End Theory US$39.
- All Ultra Analog VA-3 sound packs US$19 each.
Ultra Analog VA-3 +PACKS bundles the Ultra Analog VA-3 plug-in, the new Urban Trip sound pack, and 18 additional sound packs.