SSL Guitarstrip plug-in provides extensive control over tonal shaping, dynamics and phase correction via 4 processing modules designed to get the best from acoustic, electric and bass guitars
Solid State Logic enters the world of guitar processing with Guitarstrip, the latest plug-in added to its ever-growing SSL Complete subscription, available from only $14.99 per/m (Ts&Cs apply) and in several formats including VST2, VST3, AAX, and AU.
In addition to the Drive module, which also contains Boost, Punch, Edge, and Shape controls to help sculpt the added harmonics, Guitarstrip also contains three other powerful modules: Phase Correction, which helps identify and resolve common phasing issues; Compressor, which contains five carefully selected compression presets as well as an Auto-Gain feature; and EQ, which has a simplified 3-band channel for tonal shaping among other features.
Key features of the new Guitarstrip include:
- Apple M1 Native Support: Guitarstrip is a universal binary, and features M1 Native support.
- 4 carefully tailored guitar processing modules: Drive, Phase Correction, Compressor, and EQ — each module is packed with features allowing users to quickly hone the right sound.
- All-in-one processor for electric, acoustic, and bass guitars: Guitarstrip is an extremely versatile solution in pre-production, recording, or mixing scenarios.
- Quickly dial in compression, EQ, and tube amp drive: With user-friendly presets as well as detailed controls over every sound parameter, Guitarstrip makes tonal shaping more efficient.
- Packed with useful tools for mixing: Built-in wet/dry mix controls, as well as parallel compression options and multi-band EQ help your guitar tones sit right in the mix.
Along with the SSL Complete subscription, Guitarstrip is also available at a cost of $199 via the SSL eStore.