Novation looks back on three decades of bass, beats and synthesizers.
Novation marks three decades of music made with their instruments with artist features, a 30th-anniversary competition with their biggest prize bundle yet, and exclusive curated soundpack giveaways.
Since 1992, Novation’s synths, MIDI controllers, grooveboxes and more have helped people create, play and perform at all stages of their music-making journey.
In 1992, Novation developed the MM10, an innovative MIDI sequencer that controlled the Yamaha QY10 from a keyboard, revolutionising the way we make music as the first MIDI controller of its kind. Bass Station’s arrival in 1993 pushed them further into the spotlight as a standout synth of the ‘90s. Developed by none other than synth designer Chris Huggett, his expertise with analogue and digital synth design influenced many of their iconic synths including Supernova, Bass Station II, Summit and Peak.
Over the years, Novation’s instruments have brought new life to music-making, including the Launchpad range which changed the game for grid-based music production and DIY performance, Circuit’s much-loved intuitive approach to beatmaking and sampling, and the award-winning Launchkey range of MIDI controllers used by artists in many genres.
In 2022, they’re celebrating 30 years of music, pioneering music technology and people that made Novation what it is today.
With Novation, anything is possible Over the past three decades, countless artists have brought their musical ideas to life with Novation instruments. From October until Christmas, they’re bringing their community together to celebrate the made music with their instruments over the years with videos from artists across the globe, huge prizes up for grabs in their 30 th anniversary competition and exclusive curated soundpack giveaways.
Giving back to the global community of fans Novation will be giving away their biggest prize bundle yet to encourage their worldwide music-making community to share their love for their instruments. One lucky winner can own a full studio’s worth of gear, as well as three years of upcoming products.
The prize bundle includes:
- A suite of Novation products, including Circuit Rhythm, Circuit Tracks, FLkey Mini, Launchkey 37, Summit, Peak, Bass Station II, Launchpad Pro
- Three years of future Novation products
- A feature on the Novation website spotlighting their entry/music and a short interview with accompanying social media promotion.
- A 1:1 Product Demo Session with a Novation product specialist
- A Novation Logo T-Shirt The giveaways continue with 30 exclusive soundpacks covering countless genres. All users can get their hands on samples made for the Circuit Rhythm, and perfect for all of the Launch range – regardless of what DAW they choose. Newsletter subscribers can also get their hands on the Novation Legacy Sample Pack – add moods, textures and unique sounds from the Bass Station, AFX Station, and plenty of classic instruments.
Novation is also going backstage with creators in their community to see just how they make their music. Learn how to make songs and build beats in Ableton, Logic, Cubase and FL Studio from long-time Novation users including Lex Luger, Trishes, Bad Snacks, Seids and Venus Theory.
Join Novation in celebrating their story so far and become a part of their future as they continue to encourage creativity and make music production a rewarding experience for all.
Visit online at novationmusic.com