Eplex7 DSP releases Cinematic Metal Drums 2 plug-in instrument
Eplex7 DSP has released Cinematic Metal Drums 2, a VSTi & AU plug-in instrument for Windows and macOS.
Cinematic Metal Drums 2 can be used as expanding instruments library in the free Eplex7 Player or in other Eplex7 DSP plug-in instruments. Available as Win VSTi x32 / x64 bit, Apple MAC OSX Audio unit or Mac VST3 plug-in.
Cinematic Metal Drums is vol.2 of existing drum collection – Cinematic Metal Drums 1. The instrument includes metal drum banks designed mainly for film music /video game music (horror, dramatic, thriller, sci-fi, futuristic, war, action, fantasy, soundtracks) but can be used also in various styles of electronic music like
Plug-in / Collection includes cinematic metal drums, metallic horror drum hits, dramatic steel drum hits, thriller drums, sci-fi drums, medieval metal drum hits, gongs, factory industrial drums, from heavy fat metal sounds to sharper treble hits.
Cinematic Metal Drums 2 is
All sounds can be modified by internal parameters like LFO rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation. Low pass / High pass filter with cutoff, Reverb/Space, Amplitude envelope, Pan. You can play in various modes: polyphonic, Monophonic or Legato with Glide function. You can use external VST plug-in effects from Eplex7 or other manufacturers to significantly modify all included instruments and create brand new sounds fast and easy.
– Plug-in INSTRUMENT for MAC & Windows / VSTi 2.0 & 3.0 / AU / Mac VST, x32/x64bit
– Low pass / High Pass filter with
– LFO with rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation
– Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows
– Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode
– Pan knob
– Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)- Velocity mode selector
View Synth News | View Software News