Submitting Gear and Products for Potential Review
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited gear and product submissions for review. Please contact us using the form below for consideration.
Important Information on Gear Submissions:
- SynthandSoftware.com is not responsible for shipping fees, either to send or receive.
- Company must provide the tracking information via email in advance to let us know when the item is to be received.
- Company must include explicit return instructions with review item.
- Once a review has been posted, a call slip MUST be provided to the reviewer within 2 months of the review going live, with no exceptions.
- All items sent to SynthandSoftware.com must be properly insured both ways by the company. SynthandSoftware.com and V.I.E., LLC, the publisher, will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, of any items sent by the Company during shipping.
Please tell us more about what you would like us to consider reviewing:
Samplers5 days ago
VSL Synchron Fazioli F212 Sample Library
Features1 week ago
Discover CSound – Free, Expert-level Software for Synthesis and Composition
In This Issue1 week ago
ContinuuCon Electronic Music Conference Tickets on Sale
Effects2 weeks ago
New H90 Control Bluetooth App For iPad for Eventide H90 Harmonizer® Pedal
Software2 weeks ago
100 Next-Level Behringer Pro VS Mini Ultimate Patches
Analog4 weeks ago
Boss GM-800 Guitar Synthesizer System – the Synth and Software Review
Events3 weeks ago
NAMM 2024 – Some Takeaways
Analog3 weeks ago
Music America Exhibit Features Rare Moog Synthesizer
Effects4 weeks ago
New Space Rider Reverb, Delay, Chorus Plugin
Software4 weeks ago