Submitting Gear and Products for Potential Review
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited gear and product submissions for review. Please contact us using the form below for consideration.
Important Information on Gear Submissions:
- SynthandSoftware.com is not responsible for shipping fees, either to send or receive.
- Company must provide the tracking information via email in advance to let us know when the item is to be received.
- Company must include explicit return instructions with review item.
- Once a review has been posted, a call slip MUST be provided to the reviewer within 2 months of the review going live, with no exceptions.
- All items sent to SynthandSoftware.com must be properly insured both ways by the company. SynthandSoftware.com and V.I.E., LLC, the publisher, will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, of any items sent by the Company during shipping.
Please tell us more about what you would like us to consider reviewing:
Synthesizer News19 hours ago
New: Sequential Prophet-6 and OB-6 Adds MPE Support and Prophet-5 Vintage Mode
Analog2 days ago
GForce OB-E Oberheim 8-Voice Instrument Plug-In
In This Issue3 days ago
Realitone Sunset Strings – Exclusive Synth and Software Review
In This Issue4 days ago
United Plugins Announces the Availability of JMG Sound Orbitron
Features5 days ago
Demystifying MIDI 2.0: The Definitive Interview
In This Issue2 weeks ago
Synth and Software Arturia V Collection 8 Review
In This Issue3 weeks ago
New Late-19th Century Hungarian Hammered Dulcimer Plug-in
Controller3 weeks ago
Exclusive Look at the Yamaha YC 88 Stage Keyboard
Synthesizer News3 weeks ago
New Groovebox: Introducing Novation Circuit Tracks
In This Issue4 weeks ago