Submitting Gear and Products for Potential Review
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited gear and product submissions for review. Please contact us using the form below for consideration.
Important Information on Gear Submissions:
- SynthandSoftware.com is not responsible for shipping fees, either to send or receive.
- Company must provide the tracking information via email in advance to let us know when the item is to be received.
- Company must include explicit return instructions with review item.
- Once a review has been posted, a call slip MUST be provided to the reviewer within 2 months of the review going live, with no exceptions.
- All items sent to SynthandSoftware.com must be properly insured both ways by the company. SynthandSoftware.com and V.I.E., LLC, the publisher, will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, of any items sent by the Company during shipping.
Please tell us more about what you would like us to consider reviewing:
Features5 hours ago
Smart Plugs to Streamline the Synth Studio
In This Issue3 days ago
Isovox Isopop 24K Gold-plated Aluminum Bargain-Priced Pop Filter
Features4 days ago
VPS Avenger 1.8.4 – the Synth and Software Review
DAW5 days ago
New Workflow Possibilities As Pro Tools Integrates Melodyne Via ARA
DAW1 week ago
Native Instruments Releases Komplete 14, Kontakt 7 Sampler, and Choir: Omnia
Features2 weeks ago
Synth and Software’s Top Ten Tiny Instruments
Features3 weeks ago
The Top 14 Moogsploitation Synth Records of All Time￼
Software4 weeks ago
Waves Free StudioRack Hosts Third-Party VST3 Plug-ins
Audio Editors4 weeks ago
iZotope Introduces Ozone 10 and RX 10
Softsynths4 weeks ago